Derma Roller 0.5mm
An efficient tool for those who want to reduce fine lines and prevent signs of aging. It’s made with a system of 540 micro-needles and it beautifies your skin according to professional principles. When you treat your skin with the Derma Roller you stimulate the skin so it keeps its resilience and elasticity.
The Derma Roller is to be used on face, neck and décolleté. For men and women of all ages and for all skin types.
Ecooking Derma Roller is well-suited for:
- Dry acne/acne scars (do not use on acne in outbreak)
- Enlarged/deep pores
- Reduction of scars after surgery or burns
- Pigmentation or uneven skin colour
- Reduction of wrinkles or fine lines
- Tightening of loose/sagging skin
- The normalisation of oily skin
- Rough skin texture
We recommend to use your Ecooking Derma Roller at night after cleansing your skin. Treat your face area for area, starting with e.g. your cheeks. Roll with an even, soft touch both vertically, horizontally and diagonally, and continue with a new area. Remember to let the roller off the skin when changing direction to avoid rolling too many times over the same area.
Finish with your favorite serum and moisturizer.
Remember! It’s important to clean your Derma Roller after use. When you buy a Derma Roller an empty 50 ml Derma Care bottle is included. You have to fill this bottle with ethanol and water in equal proportions and use it to clean your Derma Roller.
Use Ecooking Derma Roller together with your favorite serum from Ecooking.
Ecooking Super Serum is to be used by:
- Men and women aged 35+
- Acne Serum is used for blemished skin/acne scars,
- Moisturizing Serum is to be used when your skin needs a moisture boost
- Vitamin E Serum heels and repairs damaged skin.
The Serum is to be applied after the use of Derma Roller.
0.5 mm needle system spread over 540 each micro needle made of surgical steel
– roller and handle is made of plastic. Comes with protecting packaging box.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.