Beaute Pacifique – Creme Paradoxe Eye Cream (Jar)
Achieve a younger look with our moisturising Beaute Pacifique Crème Paradoxe Anti-Age Eye Creme. Its highly active ingredients postpone and reduce biological age-related changes and help keep the sensitive skin around your eyes young and healthy for as long as possible.
The cream is based on Beauté Pacifique’s own source of unique Chilean Grape Seed Extract, which possesses an exceptionally high content of natural Resveratrol and Procyanidin, which postpone the processes of ageing and repair sun damage.
The eye cream also contains a high-level extract of the well-documented flowering herb, Spilanthes Acmella, which instantly tightens the skin from inside by compressing the network of collagen and elastin fibres.
All of these active ingredients are transported deep into the skin, encapsulated in the skin’s own oil (Squalane), which also keeps the skin softened as in young skin.
The skin acquires more moisture with an additional supply of the ingredient Hyaluronate, which is the skin’s own natural water-binding agent.
In particular, Crème Paradoxe Anti-Age Eye Creme combats the free radicals and stress in the skin, which can be caused by too much sunlight.
Application: Dab the eye cream on the areas around the eyes. It is not usually applied to the eyelids, where the skin is extremely sensitive. Also avoid getting too close to the nasal root/tear ducts.
- Instant firming effect, and makes the skin soft
- Anti-age effect from unique Chilean grapes that can withstand very intense sun
- The skin becomes well moisturised and maintains a high moisture level
- Can be used even on sensitive skin
- Combats the causes of sun damage and age-related changes
Dab the eye cream on the areas around the eyes. It is not usually applied to the eyelids, where in many instances the skin is extremely sensitive. Also avoid getting too close to the nasal root/tear ducts.
4. Squalane is an oil naturally occurring in human skin and is an important part of the lipid system. Its penetration capacity is remarkably high. Young and healthy skin contains a high amount of squalane but the level will decrease dramatically with age. Therefore squalane is absorbed excellently into sun damaged and aged skin. A lack of squalane within the skin can lead to premature aging, very dry skin and a loss of elasticity. Areas of constantly exposed, dry and prematurely aged skin become incredibly soft immediately when squalane is applied in the right formulation.
5. Vitis Vinifera/ Grape Seed Oil (This special Chilean oil contains a very high amount of Resveratrol and a significant amount of Procyanidin). Comprehensive medical documentation proves that both Resveratrol and Procyanidin can delay aging and prolong the cells’ lifespan – and therefore this product keeps the skin young and healthy for a longer time.
16. Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract is a flower extract providing a newly discovered biological contractive reaction when in contact with the dermal fibroblast cells. The fibroblast cells literally contract the skin by pulling the collagen/elastin network consisting of fibers – formerly “spun” by the fibroblasts.
17. Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder is a natural raw material that functions as a natural humectant, and is well known for its soothing and healing properties.
18. Hydrolyzed Collagen is an ingredient that builds an invisible shield of moisture binding barrier on the surface of the skin, to enable the skin to maintain an elevated level of moisture within the epidermis.
19. Sodium Hyaluronate is a modified type of Sodium Hyalouronate that penetrates significantly deeper due to its disintegrated molecular version. It is an ingredient that binds water in epidermis, to enable the skin to maintain an elevated level of moisture throughout the layers of epidermis.
20. Tocopheryl Acetate is a type of Vitamin E that plays an important role by protecting both the skin and the product against harmful free radicals.